1 workshop = 625 € (students 475 €)
2 workshops = 1100 € (students 800 €)
The workshop fee covers the cost of:
- participation in a course with instruction by a qualified artist,
- use of studio and equipment during class hours,
- attendance at various in-house events organised by the International Summer Academy 2017.
It does not cover the cost of necessary materials or excursions.
After registration you will receive 3 e-mails:
- confirmation of your online-registration (please check your issued data!),
- your invoice and details of our bank account - payment is due within 2 weeks after the date of the invoice (in case of delayed payment, we will hand on your reserved place to the next applicant),
- after payment of the invoice your reservation will be confirmed.
Courses may be booked only for their full duration.
In case of cancellation:
- more than 14 days before beginning of the workshop, 30 percent of the workshop fee will be retained to cover processing costs,
- within 14 days before beginning of the workshop, a refund of the course fee is possible only in cases of proven force majeure* (illness, accident, death in family),
- after a course has begun there is no refund.
* In cases of force majeure, cancellation should be notified immediately, with written proof of the reasons for cancellation. Other reasons (dissatisfaction, programme changes) do not entitle to a refund.
The International Summer Academy is not liable for accidents, theft or any kind of damage which take place during tuition. The participant is advised to provide a personal health, travel and a liability insurance.
Participants must be aware that allergenic substances, such as oil-paints, may be used in classes, and are responsible for taking their own health measures.
Entrance to the International Summer Academy premises is restricted to participants, teachers and members of ISA staff as well as members of the Trier University of Applied Sciences. Other visitors have access to classes only after checking in at the office, and accompanied by ISA staff. Exceptions are the open-house presentations.