1 workshop = 625 € (students 475 €)*
2 workshops = 1100 € (students 800 €)*
*except for CUT, GRIND, POLISH with Alexander Friedrich (1 week 625 €, 2 weeks 1250 €)
The workshop fee covers the cost of:
- participation in a course with instruction by a qualified artist,
- use of studio and equipment during class hours,
- attendance at various in-house events organised by the International Summer Academy 2018.
It does not cover the cost of necessary materials, excursions, travel or accommodation costs.
After registration you will receive 3 e-mails:
- confirmation of your online-registration (please check your issued data!),
- your invoice (within 14 days) and details of our bank account - payment is due within 2 weeks after the date of the invoice (in case of delayed payment, your reserved place will go to the next applicant),
- after payment of the invoice, your reservation will be confirmed (within 14 days)
Courses may be booked only for their full duration.
In case of cancellation by the applicant:
- more than 28 days before beginning of the workshop, 30 percent of the workshop fee will be retained to cover processing costs,
- within 14 days before the beginning of the workshop, a refund of the course fee is possible only in cases of proven force majeure* (illness, accident, death in the family),
- after a course has begun there is no refund.
* In cases of force majeure, cancellation should be notified immediately, with written proof of the reasons for cancellation. Other reasons (dissatisfaction, programme changes) do not entitle to a refund.
Deadline for registrations: 14.06.2018
Disclaimer, ISA is not responsible for traveling or accommodation costs paid by the applicant. Please take care of your own travel insurance.
The International Summer Academy 2018 is not liable for accidents, theft or any kind of damage which take place during the course. The participant is advised to provide personal health, travel and liability insurance.
Applicants must be aware that allergenic substances, such as oil-paints may be used in classes. Every attendant must be responsible for their own health needs.
Entrance to the International Summer Academy premises is restricted to participants, teachers and members of ISA staff. Other visitors have access to classes only after checking in at the office and must be accompanied by ISA staff. Exceptions to having visitors are during the open-house presentations.